Don't want to test. At all.

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I am 20dpo, 6 days late for AF. I originally decided to test when I'm 9 or 10 days late but now I don't want to test at all. I even tried to tell myself to wait and see if I end up being two weeks late. I don't feel as if there is any chance of me being pregnant, and AF is just around the corner. Maybe I should let nature take its course and she will eventually show. Sorry for the (kind of) rant :haha:

Oh my goodness I have no idea how you lasted this long! You have some major will power! I hope that this is it for you! You won't know until you test but I understand not wanting the disappointment if you aren't pg. Best of luck to you!

I just come up with a bunch of excuses. I feel that it will come any day now. What dpo are you? Thank you for replying! Much baby dust to you!

Oh that dpo question was quiet stupid. Didn't see your ticker!

I'm actually not sure if I'm 5 dpo or 6. Based on ff and temps I am 6 dpo, but based on my OPK I think I am 5. Either way I've got awhile to wait. When do you plan to test?

Friday or Saturday but now I want to wait till next week about Monday or Tuesday.. :haha:

Wow that's impressive that you can wait that long! I probably won't be testing this cycle. I'm going out of town on Saturday for the week and won't be able to test while I'm gone. So unless AF doesn't show, which I feel is unlikely, then I will test when I get home the following Saturday.

That's a long wait also. Hopefully she doesn't show up for you and you get your magic bean. But I can relate to your feelings. (Me) Being pregnant (ever) doesn't seem realistic in my mind. I think AF will show in five days or less.

That's a long wait also. Hopefully she doesn't show up for you and you get your magic bean. But I can relate to your feelings. (Me) Being pregnant (ever) doesn't seem realistic in my mind. I think AF will show in five days or less.

Well here's to hoping that's not true and you'll get your BFP!

Hey ladies. I am 20dpo, 6 days late for AF. I originally decided to test when I'm 9 or 10 days late but now I don't want to test at all. I even tried to tell myself to wait and see if I end up being two weeks late. I don't feel as if there is any chance of me being pregnant, and AF is just around the corner. Maybe I should let nature take its course and she will eventually show. Sorry for the (kind of) rant :haha:
Girl I feel the exact same way, I'm 15DPO but I feel like AF is coming,, had major cramping today(marks exactly a month since I had my last AF) But nothing, just mucous discharge (sorry for the TMI). however I don't want to face another disappointment either, so I'll wait for AF to come.. .I know she always plays tricks on me... If what I've been experiencing are PMS though then I must say they feel quite different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->