don't you think its rude......

mer01

Waiting for brain scan
Reaction score
When people invite you to a big family event, knowing for a fact that you are pregnant and bringing your kids. And dont bother to tell you about any illnessess that may be going round first :hissy::hissy:

I went to a bbq at my dads on sunday and i now have conjuctivitis and tonsilitis, and my lo has head lice :hissy::hissy: (not that i am suprised though, think shamless and you get the picture :rofl:)

sorry for the rant im just so mad that no one bothered telling me any of these were going round at the moment. Would you be angry too???

It is a touch rude with things like headlice but conjunctivitis and tonsilitis are very hard to 'catch' - sounds like you have just had bad luck there! xxx

your prob right, im just feeling sorry for myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm not surprised....I got tonsolitis and thought I was going to die from drooling so much ha ha xxx

Maybe the parents of the child didn't realise that their LO had headlice?

Conjunctivitis is usually caused by direct cross contamination or an infection caused by blocked tear ducts. Tonsilitis isn't the easiest thing to catch either, again often caused by direct contamination (kissing, drinking out of the same glass etc).

Chances are that you got the conjunctivitis and tonsilitis partly because you're pregnant, your immune system can be lower when you're pregnant. So it sounds like bad luck/sods law that you ended up poorly hun. I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

I think it is, but then I'm the sort of person who will warn friends who have children that I have a sniffle.

Me & Niamh got tonsilitus the other week from a friend.

I think it is, but then I'm the sort of person who will warn friends who have children that I have a sniffle.

Me & Niamh got tonsilitus the other week from a friend.

me too i totally agree, i wouldnt dream of inviting people over if we were infectious :rofl::rofl:

Your ill hon, your allowed to blame whoever you like when your ill...being unreasonable is one of the perks of illness..so this is just for u.....Its all there fault! they should have told you! lol....hope you feel better soon hon xoxoxo

Luckily i have the kind of family who board up the doors and let no one in if their sick :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->