Doppler 9+4

mrsneish2b

Reaction score
:happydance: god i am so happy, after 2 M/C this year and the most awful all day sickness, bordering on depression and just feeling awful I found the heartbeat last night using angelsounds, i lay for aaaages and was just about to give up when there right down low smack in the center was my choochoo train babies heartbeat so so fast!!! i couldnt count to keep up, my own heartbeat is to the left and right and slowww but the babies wow!!! so small and beats so fast! i was over the moon shed a wee tear that there has been some joy in my miserable time,
I wanted to let DH hear so i lay again almost giving up before i heard him or her beating away
Pointless thread just wanted to :happydance::cloud9:

x

That is fantastic news!!

I'm so happy for you! :happydance: x

that is fantastic!! i have read that it is quite hard to find them and to distinguish between that and placental blood flow etc. You said it took you a long while to find? That must be so amazing!! So you would recommend a doppler??x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

Yep it took me about 15 mins and i was ready to give up, i could hear all the other noises my own blood rushing, the placenta sounds i think that sounds like wind rushing through trees, and then my own heartbeat, but right at the center clear as day was the babies beating so fast,
I think when i am feeling sorry for myself and sick i can have a listen and remind myself how lucky iam!
x

arw yay for you, i found my babies heart beat last night too, its so exciting isnt it!! Woooohooo!! xx

Congrats hun and well done on getting so early
my LO h/b wasnt found until 13+4 for 1st time
loves a game of hide and seak ..
its amazing hearing it 1st time isnt it..i cried lol xx

Where did you get your doppler from? i have one from my last pregnancy, but it says you can only hear the heartbeat from around 20 weeks? Seeing midwife tomorrow and 12week scan next week so looking forward to that!

That's great! I think it's so obvious when you've found the baby. I love checking in with my bean to make sure its OK.

I found mine this morning at 10+4 - amazing and has cheered me up no end!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->