Doppler aaaaaa

firstbaby1985

Reaction score
I've been consistently able to find baby's heartbeat since about 11 weeks but last night and this morning I can't find it! Spent about 15 mins each time and nothing.

Freaking me out that something's up, cause ive been able to find it within 5 mins before!

ive had this and it's scary. Try forgetting about it for half an hour just potter around as usual, have a drink and try again. Sometimes I think baby just likes to keep us on our toes and hide. Also replace batteries. I'm sure he will be hiding there somewhere x

Did you find it?? Sometimes at the office they cant find it with their dopplers so im sure he's hiding some where in tgere

I know it's scary but try not to worry too much. It's totally normal to find it one day and not the next. At 15 weeks baby is moving around a lot so he/she might be in a different spot or position. I'm 23 weeks and sometimes still have a hard time finding our baby's hb because she is nestled in towards my back.

The past 2 weeks i have only just been able to find my baby i hear alot of moving around now and it kicks the doppler lol and it takes me about 10 mins to get heartbeat because baby is moving around loads, try not to panic hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->