doppler at 10 weeks

mummyconfused

Loss 9+2 TTC - DNA Sperm Fragmentation
Reaction score
My doppler arrived today. Took over an hour but finally found bubs heartbeat. 175bpm

Yay! Bet you are so happy :)

I'm sat at my window eagerly awaiting for my postman to deliver mine... Meant to arrive today or tomorrow so fingers crossed it comes today x

It's arrived!!! And also took me an hour to find the little peanut... But that sound is pure magical. Managed to record it x

https://vimeo.com/m/103328517

Congrats hun were did u find it x how many inches below ur belly button xxx

Hey hun, I'd say about 3\4 inches below my belly button. Not much above my pubic hair line. It took ages though sweetie so don't panic if you can't find it. I also had a full bladder & put a pillow under my bum. Good luck :hugs:

Mine arrived on the 8th! I didn't find the heartbeat until the 11th right before bed! And to even find it I had to have a pillow under my hips and a full bladder.

Don't be stressed if you don't find it right away!

For me it was a quarter of an inch to the right of the center of my belly button. And just above my pubic bone. I really had to search and press into my belly! Even though I know where my rainbow likes to hang out I still have to search for the heartbeat for a while :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->