Doppler! Woo hoo!

kuriazuri

Reaction score
I have a sonoline B fetal Doppler and I thought oh what the heck I'll give it a go this morning and I found baby! Quite unexpected and awesome. I had a scan on Wednesday and they dated me almost a week ahead so by their measures I'm 9 weeks 5 days, which is pretty early to get a Doppler reading from everything I've read. I'm positive it was baby too because I found mine first (95) then babies (150!) bpm! The scan was great too! Bun was kicking and waving :)))

On a side note, I haven't been on here nearly as much as I was when I was pregnant with my first, (2 years ago) but it seems that this first trimester board has gone from exciting news, great pictures of scans and random pregger questions to a really sad place. Almost to the point where I thought twice about posting good news. I don't know if any other returners feel this way...I hope second tri boards are better.

congrats! :happydance:

i cant wait to hear my babys heart beat

its my first day back on here, ive not been on here for about 2 years, ive noticed its very different, not sure i like it anymore:wacko:

Ive noticed that aswell! Its like a ghost town now conpared with the old days as well :haha:
Congrats on finding hb super exciting!

Thanks ladies! At my first scan they said they couldn't turn the sound on (?) weird right?! So that was the very first time I've heard Bun's heart <3 <3 but now I'm feeling slightly guilty I didn't wait for OH! Haha oh well!

Glad I'm not the only one who feels the same! I checked out the 2nd tri board and it looks pretty happy. Only a couple more weeks and I'm sure I'll post more there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->