doppler

SteffyRae

Reaction score
Anyone try the baby beat fetal doppler?
how early did you hear the heartbeat with it?

I use a sonoline b from 7 weeks 6 days I love it xx

Without sounding rude or inappropriate are you skinny? I weigh quite a bit more now and i wonder if that would prevent me from finding babys hb

I have an angel sounds one but my husband has hidden it until after our first scan (in about 4 weeks ish) because he doesn't want me worrying if I can't find the HB. I was quite far along with DD when I got it so no experience using it this early. I know where it's hidden though lol

I about 11 stone now but was larger 16 stone and still managed last time. Baby will be very low I started at my pubic bond and move around slowly with lots of gel drink lots and a pillow under your bum can help too xxxx

with my last pregnancy, i was able to hear my baby's heartbeat with my cheapy fetal doppler at 6 1/2 weeks. i am extremely thin- 5'4" and 100 pounds. i don't know if that had anything to do with it but i was really surprised.

I used Angelsounds. I bought the one with the probe that told you the heartbeat number. I loved it. Unfortunately I stupidly sold it because I didn't think we were going to have anymore kids. I'm thinking about buying it back though. Sometimes it took a bit of searching to find it but once I did, it rang out crisp and clear. I didn't buy it until after I was 12 weeks with my DS so I don't know how early it would have worked. It looked exactly like the one they use at the doctor's office though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->