Dopplers

TattyHead

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a doppler soon.
Does anyone have one?
What are the best ones?
I don't want to waste money on a rubbish one :haha:

I bought a sonoline B off amazon for £29.99 it's fab. Found bubs last week. Xxx

That's so exciting Dollybird, hope I'll be able to find bubs too. I've looked at that one....& it's next day delivery :happydance:

I bought the $50 one from eBay a few years ago. Worked from 9 weeks! I'm going to get another one once I hit 8-9 weeks.

I bought an ana wiz one off amazon. Was about £30 and I heard the baby at 8+3 xx

I have a sonoline b 3mhz and heard lo @ 7w5d. This baby I heard @ 8w3d. It was $40 on amazon.

Sonoline B, used it from 12 weeks on and until birth. I had anterior placenta so couldn't always feel baby girl and the Doppler always put my mind at ease.

Also have the sonoline B and I love it. I found baby just after nine weeks this time and just before with my last pregnancy.

The sonoline B is not available on Amazon in the USA right now, anyone know where to get one at a good price?

I had a sonoline b that I bought used off craiglist for $30. I may have to get another because I sold it last year...

I couldn't find baby's hb for 5 days, this is normal in the early weeks. But I found it today, loud and clear! Good luck ladies! It's a beautiful sound <3

The sonoline B is not available on Amazon in the USA right now, anyone know where to get one at a good price?

Ebay has them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-24-08-38-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-08-24-08-38-49.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
I have a sonoline b 3mhz and heard lo @ 7w5d. This baby I heard @ 8w3d. It was $40 on amazon.

wow thats amazing ....i have a sonoline B and didnt know you could even attempt to hear hb's that early! :happydance:

https://www.fetaldoppler.net/sonoline-b-pink.html

I got this one and was able to find the hb the day I got it, starting from about 10-11 weeks, I love it!

I also have the sonoline B bought from fetaldoppler.net and I love it. I have an anterior placenta but have been able to hear bubs since I got it at 11 weeks.

I don't have a Doppler but I hear the Sonoline B is a great one. What I did when I was thinking about purchasing one was Google it and you should find websites that you can purchase it off of other than Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->