Dopplers...

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
I would like your reccomendations please so...

Brand-

Price-

Place you brought it-

and how far when you foun babys heartbeat-

thankyou
xxxxx

I just bought the sono b but haven't gotten it yet. Ordered off ebay. :p
I would suggest youtube. People have reviews for dopplers and you can see them actually using them.

anyone buy from a highstreet shop? not online? im kinda impatient

all the ones iv found in the shops say can be used at 21 weeks....

Brand- Angelsounds Doppler

Price- £20 posted

Place you brought it- Ebay, bought it on the Thursday, posted Friday, arrived Saturday

and how far when you foun babys heartbeat- 11 weeks + 2 days clear as anything :)

Brand- Angelsounds

Price- £13 (including next day delivery price)

Place you brought it- Amazon.co.uk

and how far when you foun babys heartbeat... found the hb almost instantly at 12 weeks :)

ps. Tracie... our due dates are the same!! :D

Brand- Angelsounds

Price- £13 (including next day delivery price)

Place you brought it- Amazon.co.uk

and how far when you foun babys heartbeat... found the hb almost instantly at 12 weeks :)

ps. Tracie... our due dates are the same!! :D

ooooo think the doppler iv chose is the same as yours aswell :D hehe

Brand- Hi Bebe
Bought 2nd hand from Ebay-£40 ish
Found HB at 11 weeks exactly!

Would recommend, I'm very pleased with it!

to those that heard the heartbeat at 11 or more weeks, was that when you bought the dopler or you could not find it earlier?

i'm 10 weeks today - will it be to early to try?

With the hi-bebe doppler i found it at 10 weeks. This time I bought the Angelsounds and I got the HB at 11 weeks 3 days but it took ages. I much prefer the Hi-baby out of the two.

I've got an angelsounds one,from amazon,says on there that the heartbeat can be heard from 4-16 weeks,with my LO is found it at around 12 weeks and I'm a fat one so that was a good thing!! But as I am expecting again,I had a play with it yesterday and I swaer,alothough it was very quiet and masked by lots of other noises from my body I could hear a little HB sound,twice as fast as mine but i'm sure thats what it was,I'm 10 weeks preg and still a fatty,so thats the one I would recommend.

You can get dopplers from Boots,Mothercare etc,even argos I think and the only reason they say from 20+ weeks is to cover themselves as you can (and probably will!!!) worry if you cant find the HB

I would like your reccomendations please so...

Brand-

Price-

Place you brought it-

and how far when you foun babys heartbeat-

thankyou
xxxxx

Angelsounds :D

£21 with free delivery

From here on ebay

Found LO's heartbeat at 8 weeks and 6 days, heart rate was 180 bpm :) xx

Angel Sounds

Bought at 12 weeks

£14 from someone on here. But first looked at Ebay which is cheap if you know how to shop carefully on there. I just didnt want to wait the time out!

Highly recommend Angel Sounds. Ive found the HB every time, easily, clear as a bell and its made things much nicer worry wise.

Brand- Sonoline B

Price- Around $50

Place you brought it- Ebay

and how far when you found babys heartbeat- 11 Weeks 4 days which is the day I got the doppler. Probably could have found it earlier. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->