Dorothey Perkins £5 off NO MIN SPEND! + free del

Dear Yvanne,

Thank you for choosing to buy from dorothyperkins.com and it won't be long now until you receive your items as we've dispatched your order no. ******** and the following items are on their way to you:

Quantity: 1
Item number: 55204116
Description: Coral/cream batwing jumper, size 12, Pink

im gettin mine :lol: :smug:

Did the people that aren't gettin there just order a vest top?? or £5 worth of something?? x

i think that could be the problem??

Oh and Yvanne :grr:

i reckon so too lol i may order a 7pound 1 see wat happens lol xx

I ordered 3 things. the only one that went through was the one that cost me £7

mine never went through either :-( out of stock apparently xx

i have recieved and email 'due to system error circumstances your order has been canceled' Hmmm i think they know they have cocked up with the free del and £5 off no min spend lol xxx

I spent £22 (so £17) and mine has been dispatched.

it sounds like they'll be posting anything they're still going to make some profit off and cancelled things they'll be at a major loss at. If this is the case anyone who spent like £15- 20 will probably receive the item and those that spent like £2 and getting a top won't. Not that it makes it any better just seems to be the case. :hug:

My leggings came today. they cost me £7. my bikini got cancelled.

oh great, i triend to get a £5 vest top and it was saying : The promotion code you have entered has not been recognised.
i think they have cancelled it and are catching on lol
xxxx

I just tried to order a couple of things and it said the code isn’t valid. I knew I should’ve tried when I saw it last week! *doh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->