Double stroller recs? (for 3 year old and newborn)

pooch

Reaction score
I live in NYC so I need something that is not too huge and comfortable to push-if I can add a stand thingy for my 5 year old it's a huge bonus. We've gone through so many strollers I'm sick of it...I do like to use the baby carrier but not when it's super hot out.

I'm in the UK but I'm getting the City Mini Jogger Double, it's so lightweight & folds up super small x

I would recommend mountain buggy +1, however, their customer service is obis mil and they will take orders with no idea of when they can get the stock....

I'm trying to get my hands on double buggy but what annoys me is that there are so many deals and offers for single frames but none for doubles. I'm trying to sort out a Britax Double buggy but they don't have any black ones in stock any where right now so waiting for them to come back. It's a good choice for me as you can detach one seat and put a car seat in its place. As my 2 youngest will be 15/16 months apart in age, I need a double one that works like that

I have a 2 year old and baby is due in jan. I have a city select and love it. We just got the extra seat for the next baby.

Just got a secondhand mountain buggy duet. Pushes like a dream, fitted through every door so far too and so easy for round the shops. My LO will be just 3 when baby comes along. He doesn't have tons of room in it (a few inches either side of him) but I want him to do some walking too so don't want him toooo comfortable in there but so he can grab a rest if needed. I know other people have managed to attach ride on to it too. Other thing I like is that one of the seats can come completely off to add a carrycot (doesn't sit inside the seat) and converts to a one seater too.

Well worth a look

I love my sit and stand, Joovy Caboose Ultralight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->