double stroller

pudge05

Reaction score
hi everyone, i'm jumping over from the first trimester. my son will be almost 3 years old when our baby is born. i'm not sure what kind of stroller to go with. double stroller or sit to stand?? so many choices!

I got the joovy caboose too ultralight. My 1st will be 22 months when baby 2 appears so I feel we need a proper stroller seat but like the fact it converts to a sit n stand. It's actually really light and reasonably compact.

I got a double jogging stroller. My oldest will be 18 months when the baby is born. I got a little smuggler insert for the stroller so we can use it when the baby arrives.

My dd will be a little over 19 months, so we got a baby jogger select. It converts from double to single and has so many different seating options!

My son will have just turned 19 months when this baby arrives so we've bought a baby style oyster max 2 tandem in slate grey ❤️ I love it, ds will sit in the lower seat when his legs get tired and the front seat is removable so a car seat can be clipped into it, it can convert to a single for when ds is too big for a pram, and it even has an option for a buggy board at the back x

Just ordered our double stroller today. :)

My eldest was 2 and a half when we had number 2. He was capable of walking little distances but nothing too far so i wanted a pushchair for when we headed out on long walks etc. I went for the graco stadium tandem. It is fairly big but its lasted us well so that's a plus and can be heavy bumping up and down curbs but not impossible. Other than that I think it's great value for money - I paid £150 for the pushchair rain cover and cocoon for the baby

I got the joovy caboose sit n stand when my second was born and my first was nearly 2. By age 3 he mostly walked everywhere but we dont walk super long distances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->