Double symptoms, could it be twins?

SteffieLee

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
Question for those with a twin pregnancy... do you have increased symptoms? !

I suspect twins. Just have a feeling. Extreme fatigue, constant nausea. I'm always hungry, like an instant after I eat something, it gets used and my stomach is empty again. I know bc I frequent the bathroom to throw up and nothing comes up.
I got a super strong, test line darker than control line, hpt positive, though I was late for my period.

I know every pregnancy is different but, I only had nausea with my other two children when I was hungry. As long as I kept something in my stomach like crackers, I was fine. And I didn't have much fatigue either.

My scan is Thursday, was just looking for some insight.

Anyone?!

I really don't know, because I've only ever had this pregnancy, and my symptoms don't seem much different from other women that are carrying singletons. I do have quite a bit of nausea, and get tired, but then again so do many ladies its so its hard to tell. Good luck with your scan! XXXX

This is my 5th baby, 7th pg, and each one is so different. With my 1st, all I had to do is get a whiff of something gross and I was immediately vomiting!! I mean, RIGHT NOW! I threw up in my hand once at the market because it happened so fast. With my next 2, I was def nauseous, but it was more controlled. With #4, I remember some nausea, but nothing major. With my 1st mc, it was early enough I didn't really have symptoms, and with the 2nd mc, very little. I'm currently 5 +1, and no nausea or really any symptoms, but it's early. time will tell!!!

GL!!

With my first pregnancy in December my hair was greasy and my boobs so sore. Which disappeared before I started to miscarry.

Now with this pregnancy I feel sick quite often and am tired and generally feel crap throughout the day. So I really don't know.

Will be interesting to see if you are having twins.

id say no. ive been very ill with my 3rd and had few say its going be twins i am only cooking one :)

hi am alittle worried am having twins (i myself am twin an alot in my fam) this is third preg an only one ive vomited real bad started late week 7 but it could also be week5. Am now 10+5, i have scan at 12wks so will find out if one or 2. First preg was so good i didnt feel preg , second was harder she was wriggler an think on my nerves i was real uncomfy plus got high bp 32+weeks. Ony time vomited with first 2 pregs was when traveling an when my acid level got to high. Am so exhausted but then again got 2yr 4month old son and 15.5 month girl. I remember get tired at 20 odd weeks (had naps in afternoon which is unlike me). Am also heavier this time look fat (neat with other 2) but oh has been calling me tubby for while. This time with prev 2 i was 72kg now 76kg :( .feeling yuck this time too. So do let us know if theres 2 or 1 bubs. But like pp said every pregs diff just as every baby is.

hi hun i am having twins and not had much sickness. but with my other two had loads of sickness!! i am just so tired but thats only just come the last few weeks. but then i have also got 10 month old and a 3 year old. i didnt have a qlue i was having twins only i showed very early on. good luck sweets xxxx

So how many do you have in there :haha: how did your scan go?

When I was preg with my twins I had such bad nausea I couldn't get out of bed. So I did have double nausea, double soreness, double most of those nasty symptoms :haha: but that's a hard indicator of twins! I hope your scan goes well!

No such luck girls. No scan for me til Wednesday. My doc opted to send me for a scan at an imaging facility. Annoying!! But I still find only one hb at a time with my doppler. Sometimes it's more on the left and sometimes it's dead center, so we will see! Promise I'll update!
Sweet of you to check. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->