Double worry - very early gender guess!

katrus78

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I don't post in this section much, despite having a pretty severe gender disappointment issues. I am carrying twins, and praying for two girls. I already have an older son, and these babies are my last. I am a single mom, I did IVF with a known donor who will be a little bit involved. I had troubles conceiving naturally, so I understand that I should just be grateful for having another child/ren. But, I feel that it would crash me to get a double slammer with two boys! I have 5 more embryos that are frozen, so in a back of my mind I feel that I might use them if these two are boys.

Now the good news. I was at the doctor's today at 15 weeks, and begged him to make a guess! He looked and said it seems that both are girls! :happydance: However, it was just a guess, and I am going to a private place next week to confirm that. if they do, than I will be ecstatic!!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I have a daughter and she is the best thing in the world!!! Girls are so fun and so happy!!! Hope to hear that it is a girl! Please keep me updated!!!

Hey, girls, just wanted to update. I am having two girls! Couldn't have dreamt of a better news!

That is sooo great! Congratulations! Girls are the best and sooo happy and fun to play with! Enjoy!

aw good luck hun, twin girls would be amazing huh :)) you could evan have one of each hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->