Doubt I'll get a response but anyone 43 (or over :-) ) doing ivf with their own eggs?

M

maxxiandniko

Anyone? I turned 43 this week but started my cycle the week before so as far as I'm concerned I'm 42! My cycle was falling apart ( only 2 follicles they really liked) and then I got word that I was one of the 1-1.5 % of women who ovulate despite Lupron. I stopped all my meds this past Monday and on Tuesday will start a different type of Lupron, will wait for my period which should come late this week or on the weekend and restart my stims. My labs suck but they have been willing to do a cycle for some reason. I did an ivf cycle in 2010 and got twins out of it. Anyway I'm looking but not too hopeful to find someone going through the same thing as I am - ivf as an old lady ha ha.

I'm not in the same situation, but I love your attitude and sense of humor, and I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck!! : )

hi ya! I am not in the same boat but i actually know someone who had only 1 cycle of UVF (male factor ) at 45 y old.
she has lovely 5 years old now and considering to go for it again!

I am 43 and will be 44 when I have Peanut. I used my own eggs and got 14 mature eggs on my 1st IVF attempt and on this attempt, 13 mature eggs. 3 embryos were put back this time and the result is one beautiful sticky bean.

All things are possible!!

Good luck to you.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012