down about weight

Amazing becs, well done you!

What's working for you? <3

Amazing becs, well done you!

What's working for you? <3

its so hard but I have been doing yoga weight training and also trying to count calories but when you love food and home cooked meals its tough
I used to be quite thin as well so people say oooooo you have gained weight :cry:
but I wont give up :)

I love home cooking - I just had to adapt how I cooked and what ... including ingredients. weight training is an awesome fat burner, I do more weight training than cardio and I've had the best results.

How long have you been using weights? Are people saying since you used or weights or generally? Quite rude really ...

What is your food plan? I could give you ideas.

I work on macros with my training - I eat fats that wouldn't fall in line with things like SW. Like i make things like these (cilck the recipe names) :

Freezer Salted Almond Butter Fudge
-
Clean Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
-
Raw Ingredient Raspberry Slices

Way to go Becs with losing over the last few months! That's a big accomplishment.

Wobbles, that almond fudge looks yummy, and easy!

I love making things like this and 'clean' but so expensive building the ingredients!

I love home cooking - I just had to adapt how I cooked and what ... including ingredients. weight training is an awesome fat burner, I do more weight training than cardio and I've had the best results.

How long have you been using weights? Are people saying since you used or weights or generally? Quite rude really ...

What is your food plan? I could give you ideas.

I work on macros with my training - I eat fats that wouldn't fall in line with things like SW. Like i make things like these (cilck the recipe names) :

Freezer Salted Almond Butter Fudge
-
Clean Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe
-
Raw Ingredient Raspberry Slices

thank you so much the links are great :thumbup:
going to try some of theses over the weekend
I go to a yoga weight training class you don't actually use weights its all about holding you own body weight in different positions you can really feel it though through your body I love it
I still have a long way to go though

also with things like pizza the children love it but I just have a piece of cheese on toast to curb my craving :winkwink:

I don't get on well with yoga ... I have zero balance :lol:

finally down to 11 st 5 bmi 24.9
2 stone to go

Well done on the weight loss! You've done so well :)

That's amazing Becsboo :wohoo: well done x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->