Down day :(

Jenpops

Reaction score
I got married last year In September and there was someone I know who got married 6 weeks before me, she has just announced that's she's pregnant. We were kind of wedding rivals and now I feel shaky and sick that she's expecting. I feel so jealous to the point where I hate myself for not being happy for her. If it was someone I knew had been married for a long time I would be so happy but I feel so ill that it's her and I have to wait so long :cry:

Just want to crawl under a duvet a cry and I know I'll be nippy to my husband but I don't even want to be because he has been so lovely recently

i know exactly how you feel. one of my firends got engaged at the same time as me and we organised it so our weddings didnt clash - they got married 3 weeks before us -that was 3 and a half years ago. His wife is just about to give birth to their second...yes SECOND baby. my DH keeps saynig its not a competition but you cant help but compare can you... its killing me inside so much i can count on one hand the amount of contact iv had with them in the last 2 years (they live far away now) becasue i cant bring myself to pick up the phone an chat and hear about baby when i have at least another year to wait.

sympathy coming your way......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->