Down in the dumps

Laura27

Reaction score
I was so sure this was my month, i've had so much cramping and twinges and flu-like symptoms. Tested yesterday and thought I saw something (think I was 8dpo) but tested twice today and absoulutely nothing. This is only our first month but I feel so upset and disappointed. Anyone else feeling like this?

I think most of us feel like this.
The best thing is to try and relax the best you can.

Keep going!

I feel like this all the time.
I don't think I even ovulate. I feel like I don't even have a chance of becoming pregnant. BUT I remind myself to stay really healthy and keep on.

IT WILL happen for us! :D

Me! I feel a bit disheartened today as I got my AF yesterday which was early. At first I got my hopes up that it might be implantation bleeding but I realise now that it's not :nope:

It took us 9 months the first time and I remember the sting every month when the :witch: arrived. It does get you down but I actually think I conceived because I got a new job closer to home and then two months after that got my BFP. I think the removal of the stress of commuting helped me conceive. Do you have anything stressful going on in your life or anything that you need/want to change?

Hope it happens for you really soon :hugs:

Laura I feel the same way! It is only our first month really trying, and I tested early today :bfp: Made me so sad. I really thought I was for sure pregnant. :hugs:

Hey Laura, I'm with you!

I got that negative on the first cycle… and like you Juniperjan I got an early AF! AF came on CD 25 and I have notoriously long cycles…. I've never had a cycle that short in all of my life (that I can remember really!) and certainly not since I've been tracking (over a year)… it seemed so cruel.
I spent the day googling implantation bleeding, and was totally convinced that's what I had as I'd never had AF then before! It was meant to be I thought, we got it. But then of course I woke up to full blown witch-face. I was devastated. But I still got a HPT and tested because I googled and some people get a BFP despite having bleeding! Alas. I am not one of those fortunate people. I'm just someone that clutches on to straws of hope! I feel quite embarrassed about how positive I was and how confident I was. I was so hopeful and confident I was pregnant throughout my TWW and then it was cut short.

I really lost the plot on Friday night. I ate ice cream (I don't do this anymore since getting healthy!) and I went to bed early, I didn't really talk much to OH apart from being grumpy. I just couldn't "do it" - be happy, be smiley, when internally my plans were all squashed!

I know it sounds extreme but I'm so desperate to be pregnant and have a baby. I am getting passed by, all my friends are having babies and I am left here alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->