Down's syndrome blood screening time UK?

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Hiya

Just wandering how long it took everyone to get their screening results back?? It's been 14 working days and still
Nothing.. Last pregnancy I waited weeks and weeks and had to call in the end, they'd sent them to the wrong address!?!?

I got mine back within a week, maybe it depends where in the UK you live :shrug:

I got my results back within 4 days. Previous pregnancy it was about 2 weeks . Xx

I think mine were just over 2 weeks.

They do say it's longer if it's a lower chance, she told me they call within a week if they need to discuss the results for further testing.

X

I'm betting they've gone to my old address again! I've moved since I was last pregnant.. Told them so many times! Oh well I'll call if I don't get them soon. Thanks x

Last time it came in a week, this time nothing! I asked at my next midwife app in the end and she rang on my behalf, luckily the result was good! Must have been a mail mixup as I never received a letter the midwife had sent either.

Thanks.. I have a midwife appointment on Thursday will ask, had to tell them
My correct phone number twice I just hope it means it's come back low risk and they haven't been trying to get hold of me! X

Mine was about a week. Hope you hear soon!

Yeah mine was about a week too. They did see if I didn't get a call to ring the number at the top of the scan report. Hopefully it will be here soon 😃

Mine was about a week. I'd chase it up as it sounds like it's got lost. If it's bad news they phone within a few days.

My hospital do it on the day, so 45 minutes.

Last time it was a week and I think they phoned the results through first. Everyone I know who had bad results got them through very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->