Downside of good sleeping!

Chel

Reaction score
My boobies are used to having to feed Jasper every 3 hours around the clock and last night he was given a bottle of expressed milk as I'd been drinking a little and then he slept through till 3:30am from 8pm (7 hours horray!) and my boobies are still suffering from being over-full! I'm leaking all over the place! Ahhh!

lol im sure that sucks!

Heehee I remember the first night Aaron slept through, I was leaking everywhere! :rofl: But if Jasper keeps on sleeping through your night time milk supply should adjust in a day or two.

dont you guys have breast pads there?

I had breast pads, I was drifting off to sleep thinking maybe I should pop a bra and pad on as I'd already skipped a feed with the bottle and I'd probably have a bit of a leak... but... honestly... I was too tired!

I had the same this morning as Pops slept really well last night. Woke up with one rock hard boobie - ouch. She soon got stuck in though!

Isnt it a great feeling when they are sooo full and your LO start sucking away? Such a huge relief!

I find that when Brenn is sleeping well, which means I am as well, I start thinking of another baby. I then shake my head and realized I have had too much sleep! :)

Isnt it a great feeling when they are sooo full and your LO start sucking away? Such a huge relief!

Absolute heaven! My LO is sometimes overwhelmed by the milk and drops off and 'showers' in the spray! Charming!

Absolute heaven! My LO is sometimes overwhelmed by the milk and drops off and 'showers' in the spray! Charming!

:rofl:
I hear ya Karen.
I find it so funny when Savannah gets sprayed, lol i'm a mean mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->