DPO 11 and being held hostage by the chart!!

jadoechols

Reaction score
OK so here I sit. DPO 11. Refusing to POAS until DPO 16. 5 MORE DAYS! Do you know how hard it is to wait 4 DAYS??? I mean if I can make it 3 more days it should be a breeze right? I mean 2 days is nothing!!!! right??? :haha:

:witch: is due Monday and I don't want to POAS until she has not shown up.

So afraid of seeing that :bfn: when all I want is the :bfp:! UGH....

Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting...... UGH Have I mentioned that I am not a patient person????

I have a paper to write for school, clothes to wash, packing to do so that we can go to my hubby's grandmother's funeral and all I want to do it POAS!! How bad is that????????

I completely understand!
I've been waiting to test and I finally caved this morning.
11dpo and a bfn. Pretty down about it but like hubby and I say all the time, it'll happen when it's meant to.

We've just got back on track, no charting or anything.
So we'll see how it goes. Planning to test in the next couple of days or so.

Good luck and hope you get your :bfp:
:dust:

I totally feel your pain. I was relaxed until last night and now I am crazy at 8dpo.

I actually have to test next week as I am booked in for the chicken pox vaccine the day before AF is due and I can't get it if Im preg.
I got a :bfp: with DS on 13 dp conception last time....so hoping its similar.

Will have to wait if not pregnant as need another shot within 6 weeks... :(

Oh wow!!

I hope you get your :bfp: next week.
Hoping I'll get mine in the next couple of days and AF stays away.
My pregnancy in march, I didn't test until I was about 4-5 days late. (Unfortunately ended in a miscarriage).

I've still got all my symptoms, just hope my body isn't playing tricks on me.

Keep me posted on what happens.
Good luck :dust:

This may be TMI but here we go.

Went to the toilet this morning and when I wiped, I had a streak of blood on the toilet paper. It happened again when I wiped and then stopped.

Either AF is coming or I just experience implantation bleed.
This never happens to me before AF so it's a little bit weird, normally I get AF in full blow. No cramping either, just feel very uncomfortable. Still having all the same symptoms and another one has come along, neck ache.

Still haven't tested yet as I'm scared I'm going to get a bfn.
So going to wait out today and tomorrow (when my period is due) and see what happens.

Good luck!!! :dust:

Went to the toilet this morning and when I wiped, I had a streak of blood on the toilet paper. It happened again when I wiped and then stopped.

This never happens to me before AF so it's a little bit weird, normally I get AF in full blow. No cramping either, just feel very uncomfortable. Still having all the same symptoms and another one has come along, neck ache.

So going to wait out today and tomorrow (when my period is due) and see what happens.

Really hope it's IB. I don't think I had that with DS so no experience. Are you 13dpo today?
Good luck xx

Really hope it's IB. I don't think I had that with DS so no experience. Are you 13dpo today?
Good luck xx

I really hope its IB as well! I didn't get it with my pregnancy in march but that ended in an early miscarriage. I'm 13dpo today. AF should be here today or tomorrow. Going to wait it out test of today, tomorrow and Monday to see if AF shows up, if not, then I'll test.

Just had minor cramping that's making me feel uncomfortable, doesn't hurt or anything. Still feeling nausea majority of the time.

Thank you! Good luck to all!!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->