DPO 15 AF is a still no show.

alexis.0421

Reaction score
The day my period was suppose to arrive a I found a streak/ dot of blood in cm. AF did not show up after I discovered the blood in cm, and it I never found blood in cm again. I have been having occasional light cramping for about 3-4 days, and feeling wet down there on and off(but no AF). I have tender boobs and very sensitive nipples ( today my boobs have been throbbing on and off). I dont want to take a test and have my AF come right after. I have feelings sometimes that my period is coming any second. Can someone help and tell me if they have experienced this before AF or their BFP?

The sporting and then cramping/wet feeling can be indicative of pregnancy, but only a rest can confirm. Are you temping or using opks? If you are confirmed 15dpo spotting at 11dpo could be a late implant and be pregnancy. Otherwise you ovulated later than you think. I know you don't want to take a test, but that's honestly the only advice I have. Sorry :(. I know how much that feeling sucks of wanting to know but not wanting to see a bfn. FXed!

Only 13dpo but feeling the same! With the cramping, wetness and sore breasts. Af due tomorrow but secretly hoping I'm pregnant! Following to see how things turn out for you. :)

I have been temping and the numbers havent gone down yet they are at 98.8. Usually it falls to 98.3 when my period comes and falls further to 97.6 when AF starts.

How long will you wait to test?

Can you post your chart? How long is your lp usually? I still vote for take a test. It sounds promising

SO says a week, but I don't want to wait that long. He thinks it won't be correct, because it is too early. I really think the ideal time for me would probably be two days just incase (if my period shows up).

I don't have a chart, but I can tell you. My last period started 08/05 and ended 08/07 I have 28-29 day cycles. I ovulated on 08/20 or cd16. I Bd on 08/17 and 08/20 multiple times. My temperatures have been constant since ovulation, no drop in temperature.Lp length averages at 13 days, it ranges from 12 to 13 days.

Thank you guys for helping me out, I am not experienced at all with pregnancy symptoms. I have only experienced it once, but the pregnancy ended really early.

Sorry for your previous loss :hugs:

0-3 and O day is excellent timing. That's what I had with my last pregnancy.

Sounds to me like you have been temping a while and know your lp/o well. If that spotting 4ish days ago was indeed ib then a test should show positive. I have heard some women test positive 1-2 days after IB, but I have also heard it taking up to 6. A test definitely will be accurate in a week, but I think it's worth testing now. Especially since you are 3 days late with confirmed O date.

FXed!!! I really think you are pregnant.

You really think I am? I feel like my period is going to come anytime right now, because of the on and off menstrual-like light cramps.

I get that when I am pregnant. I would literally cry because I thought I was miscarrying but when I went to the bathroom it was just cm. it's just the hormones and the cramping is your uterus stretching. Totally normal for early pregnancy. Normally I chalk a late period to a late O, but if you temped then being this late is looking really good for pregnancy.

Well today we went grocery shopping and decided to get a test... I got a very very positive test twice.. BFP today. I'm so shocked!

Yes I have he doesn't believe me. Haha he saw the tests and was like nuh uh!

Haha cute! Well another big congrats to you! If you haven't seen them yet, the site has great pregnancy forums if you ever need advice or to rant or company :)

Congrats!! I experienced the same symptoms, cramping, wetness, and tested this morning with a BFP... I O'd on 8/27 so you are a few days ahead of me but we are almost cycle buddies!! Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->