dpo for bfp

lynz

mum of 2 princesses
Reaction score
hi all just wondering what is the earliest people have got a positive hpt post ovulation. i am about roughly 3+ dpo havent really got any symptoms as i know its to early so i havent even started to imagine that i am having any yet either lol. The only thing i have been experiencing is a pulled muscle feeling in my stomach just below my belly button dont know if this means anything. I am desperate to test but my other half would kill me, he doesnt want me to test till af is late

i honestly dont know. I know there have been a few here who got a really dark positive a few days before af, but there are also ladies who didnt get a positive until 8+weeks later

I know it's possible to get a BFP as early as 9 DPO, but I wouldn't recommend testing till at least 14DPO. Last month I tested every day from 9 DPO till AF arrived. This time I'm just going to test if I'm late. Not only is it expensive but it's very disheartening to see just one line starting at you day after day.........

Good luck!

Hi Lynz,

3 days post ovulation is too early (unless you ovlated earlier than you thought). Normally it takes about 7 - 9 days, from ovulation, for the egg to implant in your uterus. Some say that you can get implantation from day 5, but that seems to be quite rare.

Good luck - the 2ww sucks doesn't it. I am on day 4 po and am trying to stop myself imagining symptoms as well!

7 for peestickoholics :lol:

9 is wise

12 if you can s tand the wait

Or the day AF would have been due but no show if your very sensible!

:D

3dpo is definatley too early to test, the egg wouldnt even have implanted yet.

9dpo is the earliest ive seen a BFP

had a faint line at 7dpo ....

had a digi confirm it at 8dpo

;)

i know i should wait just being impatient
you'll be passing through the doors of the maelor in december then wobbles?

:hugs: Fingeres crossed for you to get your BFP!
:dust: Suzan just got her BFP at 9DPO.

I got BFP 12dpo with an early detection test.

Hey hun! I just got my BFP a week ago- at about 11DPO. I have (had?) a 32-day cycle also, and I tested 4 days before AF was due! My test was VERY positive! But the nurse that tested me yesterday said she thinks I might be further along than I thought- and just happened to have a light AF last month... But ANYWAY, like I said my BFP was at 11DPO (MIGHT have been 10DPO)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->