DPO??? question

lw0619

Reaction score
I got my first +OPK last saturday night (so a week ago today). It stayed positive sunday and monday. So how many DPO am i? please help :) Thanks!!

Are you temping?

OPKs will tell you your body could O in the next 24-36 hours. There is no guarantee that you will O based on the OPK. If you are temping you can confirm that you did O and you will see the exact date because you will have a temp increase.

So in the end, there is no way to pinpoint your exact O date with just an OPK.

:( well boo. i dont temp because ive never had a cycle before. i just happened to get some O symptoms and took a test. i thought about temping if i had a cycle this month.

It is very tough to temp, it means getting up at the same time consistently 7 days per week.

If you just rely on an OPK, it doesn't confirm that you did O so you can BD all you want and you may not get a BFP (if there is an O issue).

This month I had a doctor monitor my O and I didn't O till about 3 days after my +OPK.

If you are just using OPKs then just make sure that you are BDing for at least 3 days following the +. If you have been trying for a while I definitely suggest BBT.

It is very tough to temp, it means getting up at the same time consistently 7 days per week.

If you just rely on an OPK, it doesn't confirm that you did O so you can BD all you want and you may not get a BFP (if there is an O issue).

This month I had a doctor monitor my O and I didn't O till about 3 days after my +OPK.

If you are just using OPKs then just make sure that you are BDing for at least 3 days following the +. If you have been trying for a while I definitely suggest BBT.

well i have to get up for work anyways, but i have read on here how challenging it could be. but im very interested to learn my body and see if i can find a pattern. this is the first month ive ever had a +opk so thats why its the only thing im relying on as of now. and honestly i dont even think i actually O this month. I think it just picked up an LH surge bc this is the first time ive ever had estrogen levels increasing, therefore causing my LH levels to come up. Im just trying to get an idea as to when i might could have AF or just possibly take an HPT. Guess ill just keep waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->