DPO symptoms that resulted in DD :-)

Bella1185

Reaction score
Hope this is okay to post here! Before and when I was pregnant with our now 11 month old daughter I stalked this website and symptom spotted like crazy - I loved reading everyone's TWW symptoms!! I just recently found my two week wait/dpo records that resulted in our little one! Hope this can entertain you all with some smiles while you wait :) lots of love and :hugs:

Recorded March 2013:

I'm 27 and DH is 33. We have had 2 MCs about a year ago but I just got several BFPs yesterday and today (didn't believe the 1st one so went out and bought other brands - all positive! Lol I'm neurotic) so maybe this time he or she will stick!!!!

Charting, temping and such stressed me out so I just took $ tree OPKs a few days in the middle of my cycle this month. Truthfully I didn't even think it could've happened because we only BD without protection ONE TIME in my "fertile window" (then used protection other 4 days because we realized I wasn't yet officially added to DHs medical insurance! Whoops!) but I guess it only takes once! The day that did it was two full days before I got a positive OPK.

Sorry for TMI in advance!!

1dpo - noticed some red spotting on underwear in am. Had very bad O days cramps the day before.

2dpo - a bit of creamy watery cm

3dpo - a bit of creamy watery cm, much more notably tired

3dpo - 6dpo - had the worst yeast infection (sorry TMI gross I know!) which I haven't had in years!! Ate tons of yogurt (ugh) and it eventually went away

4dpo - headache in am. cm lessens, still a bit tired, this was the day the crazy dreams started! I always have intense dreams but from 4dpo until now the dreams are so vivid and clear and I can't even shake the feelings the next day. MUST HAVE vegetarian sub! I'm not the biggest eater but this TWW I knew EXACTLY what I wanted and would drop everything to get it!

4dpo-7dpo - driest lips ever! Cracking and scratchy!

5dpo - headache in am. woke up starving with. No cm at all. Almost unnoticeable cramps, like AF is about to start but much less uncomfortable. Heavy feeling in uterus. Area from my hips to knees, - inner and outer thighs - felt sore and tired, like after a workout which was odd. Lethargic all day but in great spirits!!

6dpo - headache in am. no cm. This was the day symptoms really kicked in. Thirsty! Brown spotting in am, brown spotting mixed with red in afternoon and a decent amount of brown spotting at night. Thought it was AF showing up early but when i looked at the calendar it seemed much too soon - could it be from implantation? My skin looked flawless! Nipples started to burn and itch, specifically the right one. Breasts weren't tender even though I kept poking them to check lol. My lower back started to hurt today. TMI -but had frequent and loose bms all day when usually this time of my cycle I barely go at all. Had very mild waves of nausea. Moment of stupidity, tested with FRER = BFN (duh)

7dpo - No cm. thirsty today. nipples are on FIRE! Breasts definitely are not sore but nipples just feel hot! With my MCs I remember my nipples feeling prickly and painful but this time around they just feel like they have been burnt in the tanning bed lol idk how else to describe it! Skin is clear and glowy! Nauseous especially in evening. DH had tortilla chips and offered me one and I literally gagged from the smell (I'm not usually that dramatic lol). Started getting a weird anxious feeling all throughout the day. Kept checking my todo lists: bills paid, dogs fed, friends and family phoned, work completed--everything was normal and great but just felt as if something was off... Moment of weakness - tested with FRER = bfn

8dpo - no cm. nipples still crazy irritated and breasts are slightly sore. Skin still good! Woke up with that anxious feeling again and it stuck around all day. picked up some dollar tree tests and while there (lol I'm going to sound like a nut!!) I was wandering the candy aisle and saw this green "jumbo gummy worm" that was sooo realistic looking and gross I felt myself becoming sick in my throat. Nausea from looking at a piece of children's candy???? I knew something was up for sure! took a $ tree test and after an hour the slightest shadow of a line came up. Figured it was evap. Thirsty and really wanted a beer which is odd because I don't really like it... Tasted amazing! (oh well!) Couldn't stomach the thought of my favorite wine though!

9 dpo - tiniest bit of clumpy cm. thirsty! No nausea in am. Anxious feeling again! Low back sore, thighs tender again, nips still bothering me, breasts slightly painful. Skin is great. Very dark urine. take a $tree and again with the long awaited shadow line. Head to target and pick up some FRER in afternoon (6 day sooner ones) and bam! BFP in a minute!! It's faint but oh it is there!!! Took a few more of different brands - all ++++!!!

10dpo -headache. Brownish cm. wake up feeling hungover. MUST HAVE cereal!! On the 2nd bowl as I sit here typing :) two BFPs this am! Hope this bean sticks!!!

If you're still reading-
Oday until Now (days I can't pinpoint) - Truthfully my first clue was that my chihuahua was soooo clingy to me starting 4dpo when I'm usually chopped liver versus my husband :) I have a very keen sense of smell even when not pregnant so that didn't change, no twinges this month and no frequent urination. Body was actually pretty quiet!

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I am 6DPO today and dont usually remember my dreams at all but early this AM I was having this vivid nightmare that kept waking me up. But as soon as I would go back to sleep, it would start again. So its nice to know if might be a sign ;)

When u say clumpy cm on 9dpo what do u mean like snotty ew that's what I have I had spotting for an hour Friday and spotting yest for an hour and today I have slimy yellowish pinkish ew I dunno wierd lol x

When u say clumpy cm on 9dpo what do u mean like snotty ew that's what I have I had spotting for an hour Friday and spotting yest for an hour and today I have slimy yellowish pinkish ew I dunno wierd lol x

I know exactly what you mean! I did have some of what yore describing as well --- in the days following the "clumpy cm". When I say clumpy I mean like paper mâché paste. Sorry soooo gross I know but that's the only way to describe it aside from a food item that I won't say lol! Sorry for TMI! I hope you get the result you're looking for! When do you test?

I tested today :bfn: thought I saw a super faint line but not sure lol I'm still have pinkish when I wipe so I don't know what's going on atm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->