DPO??

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
just a quick question for you lovely ladies. when calculating your dpo. do you go from day of pos opk? xx

yes thats how i calculate mine. dpo is days past ovulation so i count after the day i got the positive opk

i just wasnt sure how to calculate it as i dont ovulate when i get my opk, its days later so wasnt sure when you ladies count from.. :)

Yes its calculated from your first peak day on the opk as that is when you are about to ovulate. Are you saying you have more than two peak days that show up and that is why you ovulate days later?

No, my doctor and midwife have both told me that opks detect a surge before ovulation and sumtimes dont ovulate for up to 36 hours after the positive opk.. Every month i get a sharp stabbing pain and it lasts a few hours and almost feels like its travelling downwards as the pain shifts.. I got this pain on tues after positive opk saturday so assume that was ovulation. So does that make me 2dpo or 5 dpo lol xx

No, my doctor and midwife have both told me that opks detect a surge before ovulation and sumtimes dont ovulate for up to 36 hours after the positive opk.. Every month i get a sharp stabbing pain and it lasts a few hours and almost feels like its travelling downwards as the pain shifts.. I got this pain on tues after positive opk saturday so assume that was ovulation. So does that make me 2dpo or 5 dpo lol xx

This is very true. You'll get a peak +OPK a day or so BEFORE you actually ovulate. The first day of your BBT spike confirming ovulation, means that you ovulated the day BEFORE that. Does that make any sense? :wacko:

so do i assume i actually ovulated before this pain? and class dpo as being 5? so confusing lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->