Dr. Appointment

vixi

Reaction score
Ok, I went to my Dr. appointment yesterday afternoon, and everything turned up fine. She took a blood sample to see if I'm pregnant "just in case", and that I'm supposed to call around 1pm today to check on my results. I am so relieved that there's nothing wrong with me. She said that the reason I could be experience abnormal pain and bleeding, it because my hormones change all of the time, which can result in abnormal things happening to my body.

I'm still going to get my IUD removed sometime next month, because it's causing more problems than what it's worth at this point. It was the cause of my irregular cycle. And I hate when my period is "on" more than I really should be.

My IUD actually caused SO much pain after about 6 months. It started to fall out after about 10 months! I am glad you went to the dr and got checked out. :hugs:

:hugs: Glad you went to the Dr....Did you get your results?

She called me about an hour ago and told me that the results came back negative.

To be honest, I am happy about that. Because if it turned out that I was pregnant, then the outcome wouldn't have been good considering all of the problems that I've been having. I am kind of excited about getting my IUD removed next month. Not just because of what a pain it is to have it, but I never liked the idea of the IUD being inside of me in the first place. The only reason that I agreed to it was because I was unemployed and my boyfriend said this was the best route to take financially. After I told him that I was getting it removed, his first response was "that's ok, I'll be more careful next time". But the second time I told him (as a reminder), his reaction was "Then I'm not going to have sex with you again". As if that's going to change my mind. :p

I'm not really a sexual person to begin with, so he definitely said the wrong thing if his plan was to manipulate me into changing my mind.

Anyway... my health is good and everything turned out great. All of that worrying and freaking out for nothing, heh... oh well, better safe than sorry, that's for sure.

:hugs: Glad you are Happy with the way it turned out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->