Dr Appointment

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
I have my first OB appointment tomorrow & I am nervous as all heck! :wacko:

The last OB I went to (in 2003) ended up rushing me to the nearby hospital where then I was taken via life flight helicopter to a trauma center.......I guess thas what happens when your blood pressure is 211/148

I skeeeeeered :(

Keeping all crossed that all is good with your appointment and you get nothing but good news x

Good luck Eva - that sounds like a traumatic experience! - I'm sure this one will be much nicer! :thumbup::hugs:

I have my first OB appointment tomorrow & I am nervous as all heck! :wacko:

The last OB I went to (in 2003) ended up rushing me to the nearby hospital where then I was taken via life flight helicopter to a trauma center.......I guess thas what happens when your blood pressure is 211/148

I skeeeeeered :(

Good luck for tomorrow then Hun,be thinking of you,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Will be thinking of you tomorrow hun. Stay positive, you'll put your BP up worrying.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck Eva, hope all goes well. I expect a ticker to appear tomorrow then :)

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ooo exciting, good luck and I´ll be stalking the BFP sticky to see you make good on your promise.

Just wanted to add a "Good luck" to you as well....I hope everything goes wonderfully!

How is it possible that I forgot this thread??? :dohh: :blush:

I had my appointment yesterday (Monday) They messed with the times a bit & got me in earlier in the morning.

Everything is ok so far. I am officially 5 weeks today, due April 17th 2012.

I do have to see a perinatologist, because of the issues surrounding DS' birth. They are considering me high risk, which scares the poop right outta me :nope:

I go back tomorrow (Wednesday) then an ultrasound in 3 weeks :flower:

Oh, my BP was a little high yesterday, so lets hope it was all due to nerves!

A lot of people find their BP gets high just thinking about going to the docs and getting it taken (my Dad is one of those people) so hopefully it's just the stress Eva, but great to hear that things are going well.

Eva I am so sorry everything went well! Try not to worry about seeing a perinatologist. I had one with my last son as I too was high risk and when I go get pregnant again I will be high risk too. High risk means high care and I don't mind being monitored very closely one bit. In fact, it helps me sleep at night. So just think of how much for little one is going to be care for from the very beginning! I'm sure your BP will be lower at your next appt. Just try to think calming thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->