Dr Appointment

Well some day you will take your two kids over to NZ and show them where their mum came from, and have a snowball fight with them, and go out on the glacier in a snowmobile, that is something amazing to look forward to.

Do you have the Hairy McLairy books for Austin?

Well some day you will take your two kids over to NZ and show them where their mum came from, and have a snowball fight with them, and go out on the glacier in a snowmobile, that is something amazing to look forward to.

Do you have the Hairy McLairy books for Austin?

I have a couple of hairy mclairy books......plus some old footrot flats books lol

Last time I was on the South Island of NZ they had snow down to sea level, I've never been to the North Island though, the houses on the South Island didn't really seem that well insulated so people must be freezing their arses off over there.

NZ is beautiful, one of these days I hope to get back there for a holiday again, amazing place.

Going to change my avatar to one of my NZ pics I think in honour of Eva

*sniffs* Oh how I miss NZ. Never touched snow until I came over to the US. Made my first snow angel in California :thumbup:

What part of NZ are you from Eva? Not the South Island then I take it... :haha:

Last time I was on the South Island of NZ they had snow down to sea level, I've never been to the North Island though, the houses on the South Island didn't really seem that well insulated so people must be freezing their arses off over there.

NZ is beautiful, one of these days I hope to get back there for a holiday again, amazing place.

Going to change my avatar to one of my NZ pics I think in honour of Eva

*sniffs* Oh how I miss NZ. Never touched snow until I came over to the US. Made my first snow angel in California :thumbup:

What part of NZ are you from Eva? Not the South Island then I take it... :haha:

From Rotorua :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"