Dr Appointment

Hi Eva, Glad to hear that your appt went well. I am saying no ambulance great visit:headspin: Hopefully you won't have isssues this time around. My bp is usually borderline I was wondering how pregnancy would affect it. As long as I walk it stays pretty good. IDK guess I will just keep walking and hope it will be enough. If not I will just watch episodes of friends, that is what I do when I am over stressed and it seems to work that and bd:haha:

So happy for you! I have never been in your shoes, but I can easily believe this would all make you very anxious. I hope we can all follow your progress and see you through a happy and healthy pregnancy. Sending you peace and calm with a big :hugs:.

So pleased it went well. I'm high risk too when pregnant and like others have said i found it really reassuring to be seen so often.
Keep yourself as relaxed as you can :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for you!!:happydance:
Happy and stress free nine months to you. Here´s to a very sticky bean!!

Glad everything went well!!!!! Hey NZ had snow yesterday, I nearly fell over:wacko: :hugs::hugs:

Nah I'm in Australia but here's a link https://bigpondnews.com/articles/Travel/2011/08/17/Snow_dump_passes_but_NZ_still_shivering.html ..it wasn't just a dusting of snow it was quite a bit :)

Glad everything went well!!!!! Hey NZ had snow yesterday, I nearly fell over:wacko: :hugs::hugs:

Yep, I'm in Wellington - we had snow to sea level - it was freakin AWESOME! First time in 50 years apparently... Auckland had snow for the first time in 80 years. The whole place went mental for it...

(we don't get out much :haha: )

Yep, I'm in Wellington - we had snow to sea level - it was freakin AWESOME! First time in 50 years apparently... Auckland had snow for the first time in 80 years. The whole place went mental for it...

But did NZ come to a halt due to snow?

The UK comes to a complete stand still even for a sprinkle of snow :haha:

I'm jealous as I LOVE snow :)

Oh TOTAL standstill... especially in the North Island. Traffic came to a standstill, cars and buses getting stuck everywhere; no mail delivery for 3 days. Schools and work closed (for yes, a relatively small amount of snow) The South Islanders are completely used to it and think we're all a bunch of nancies... :haha:

Fun though! I loves the snow also... and it's just such a novelty, everyone is so excited by it, it's been a great atmosphere around town. Someone made this awesome video of when it first started on Monday... this is Cuba Street in Wellington, if anyone has been there... pretty cool.

Whereabouts in the Midlands are you? You'd get snow there every now and again no? My sister is just south of Birmingham, I think they had pretty decent snow earlier this year...

I wish we had it more often! Maybe I need to move down south.

I'm not far south of Birmingham (Black Country) but I'm originally from Yorkshire so grew up with loads and occasionally get it here and I love it. I have an all wheel drive car and DH has a 4X4 so snow is never an issue for us to travel and in fact we will go and play in it.

Cebethel were you north or south islands in NZ?

Oh so jealous SNOW! I live in Florida so I have never seen any here. Never seen it snowing either, just snow on the ground in Alaska. Enjoy!

Last time I was on the South Island of NZ they had snow down to sea level, I've never been to the North Island though, the houses on the South Island didn't really seem that well insulated so people must be freezing their arses off over there.

NZ is beautiful, one of these days I hope to get back there for a holiday again, amazing place.

Going to change my avatar to one of my NZ pics I think in honour of Eva

Last time I was on the South Island of NZ they had snow down to sea level, I've never been to the North Island though, the houses on the South Island didn't really seem that well insulated so people must be freezing their arses off over there.

NZ is beautiful, one of these days I hope to get back there for a holiday again, amazing place.

Going to change my avatar to one of my NZ pics I think in honour of Eva

*sniffs* Oh how I miss NZ. Never touched snow until I came over to the US. Made my first snow angel in California :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->