Dr appt tomorrow, any advice?

G

Glitterdiva

Hello fellow over 35s!
Im seeing my Dr again tomorrow as we are 38, been TTC for 9 months and still nothing :(
seen two different Drs twice before who said just keep on trying....grrrrr.....
Can anyone offer me any advice as to what to say tomorrow to try and get someone to listen to me?! Am fast losing patience with Drs :(
thanks
xx

sorry, i realize you've probably already had your appointment.
i hope you felt heard, and that he/she gave you clear and helpful advice.

Excellent....some progress for you. The joys of the NHS!

I had the same problem but just kept pushing. They will insist on 2 rounds of blood tests for you then sperm analysis for your OH, before they will do a fertility referral. Hope this helps XXX

Yep that's cool I've blood tests Monday but as it might be a little later in my cycle I have to have another set mid jan and my dh has to have his sperm test by then too xx

Yep that's cool I've blood tests Monday but as it might be a little later in my cycle I have to have another set mid jan and my dh has to have his sperm test by then too xx

Each area has different rules on referring to fertility clinics by the NHS, ask your surgery for the policy that impacts you locally. In my area you have to have been trying for 2 years and both of you had bllods/sperm tests. You may want to white lie the time you have been trying to be honest as the times for tests can take ages I am told. I am at the point where I think we need help now my blood tests are fine and I have an internal exam to look at my ovaries which looked to be ok but something isnt happening not sure what. I have just started refloxology too so going to have these twice a month now. By GP also stated to stop alcohol completly as it impacts people differently - good luck at least you have started to get some movement

Heyaam doing reflexology too and
At time she did it was the first time shed not had any blockage in the ovaries so that's good! Good job I've gone off alcohol then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->