Dr Browns bottles the best? (UK)

Varies I think. With DD we tried Dr Browns, TT, Nuby, Avent and MAM. She (and me luckily) would only drink from TT.

With DS I bought 12 TT bottles, he hates them. Bought Dr Browns, hated them. So tried Mothercare's own Innosense and Lansinoh Momma bottles and haven't looked back. Lansinoh were excellent when combi feeding and he still has these as his night bottle. The Mothercare ones were simply fantastic and I've never seen anyone else with them but absolutely love them as does DS.

I sometimes think my little one isn't able to get formula from them. She sits there sucking and it looks like she drank nothing. And I am wondering if that gives more air. She's super hard to burp and I hated thoughts of using and getting air. Anyone else see that baby not eating as fast with it. ?

Thanks everyone for comments!
Ive purchased Avent and Dr Browns starter kits (found good offers), so will see what LO prefers if i end up combi or exclusively formula feeding

I tried my avent since yesterday and I'm thinking they are my favorites now. Medela nipples collapse. Dr brown seems like hards for her to draw- at least one bottle set up she did, playtex drop ins kind of hard as well to draw it seems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->