Dr changed my due date to a week sooner

Christinee

Reaction score
The dr says my due date is now March 8th instead of March 13th, but my dates are still exactly the same..... I am 9.4 weeks now. I wonder why the due dates changed if my weeks along stayed the same. Hmmm.

The dr says my due date is now March 8th instead of March 13th, but my dates are still exactly the same..... I am 9.4 weeks now. I wonder why the due dates changed if my weeks along stayed the same. Hmmm.

You may have ovulated at a different date than you originally thought or the baby might be measuring a week bigger.

March 13th would make you 9+5 , 8th would make you 10+3 ...
https://www.pregnology.com/faralong.php?month=3&day=08&year=2015
Xx

WSS^^ I am 9+2 and due march 16th

Did the Doc change dates based on scan findings? If so, u may be furher along than you thought.

WSS^^ I am 9+2 and due march 16th

Did the Doc change dates based on scan findings? If so, u may be furher along than you thought.

That is the weird part.... The scan came back that I was 7.5 days when I thought I was 7.6 days... (I had the scan done July 31st). So I probably just ovulated a day later than I thought..... But he changed my due date to March 8th... I am really confused!

He made a comment that my scan measurements were spot on, so it seems everything looked fine, but why did he change the date i wonder.

My due date changed three times when I was pregnant with my son. They say the first due date given is usually the more accurate one.

Yeah I am sticking with the first due date.... I don't know what he was talking about but everything points to March 13 (now 14th according to my scan measurements)... Not going to wrack my brain over it... Baby measurements were correct and good heartbeat was seen... That's what is important.. I'll ask him at next visit why he is saying March 8th now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->