Dr Conrad Murray trials

I think he is innocent to, who knows what else MJ had taken and what he had told his doctor he had taken, of course the family and fans want to blame someone they dont want MJ's death to be classed as his own fault do they?.... so much easier to be able to blame someone else for it. Whatever the situtation like someone else said we will never know the whole truth but i dont believe the doctor intended to kill him neither do i think he thought giving him what ever he did give him would kill him either, not only was he MJ's doctor but a friend and i guess if he didnt give MJ what he wanted MJ would of got it else where, he was a very rich and powerful person after all.

I am a fan of MJ..but not looking for someone to blame. His fans are not blind, they know he had issues..but that doesn't change the fact that the Dr gave him a drug he shouldn't have under those conditions.

:flower:

I think he is innocent to, who knows what else MJ had taken and what he had told his doctor he had taken, of course the family and fans want to blame someone they dont want MJ's death to be classed as his own fault do they?.... so much easier to be able to blame someone else for it. Whatever the situtation like someone else said we will never know the whole truth but i dont believe the doctor intended to kill him neither do i think he thought giving him what ever he did give him would kill him either, not only was he MJ's doctor but a friend and i guess if he didnt give MJ what he wanted MJ would of got it else where, he was a very rich and powerful person after all.

I am a fan of MJ..but not looking for someone to blame. His fans are not blind, they know he had issues..but that doesn't change the fact that the Dr gave him a drug he shouldn't have under those conditions.

:flower:

Well i disagree obviously, when a death occurs it's only natural for SOME people to place blame... , I love MJ to, i am a massive fan of his music and i agree the doctor is at fault somewhat.. i dont believe he intentionally tried to kill......MJ knew he had problems and knew what could happen to him when taking all the drugs he took.................yes the doctor shouldnt have did what he did but i still dont believe MJ would still be alive if he hadnt.....he would of admistered himself or found another doctor to do so imo.
I watch an interview and janet jackson said the family were well aware of his problems, and they all tried to help him and she knew if he didnt stop this would happen.. she was dreading the call.

The main issue with this doctor is the fact that he gave him a sedative that should NEVER have been given outside of a hospital due to the side effects it has on people and their vitals must be monitored continuously because if something goes wrong you only have moments to react. Something that can't be done in a home setting. So there is the issue of that and also the issue of the amount that was given. Whether MJ has had drug issues or not the doctor still administered an amount that is well over the normal limit. He did many many things that should never have been done and for this he is very much guilty.

I feel he should be charged for negligence, or accessory to murder possibly? But not murder. I feel just because MJ was a big celebrity that people are being biased in general, when MJ knew it was wrong to be paying a doctor for the drugs to begin with.

DH's aunt was hit and killed in a car accident by someone driving under the influence of meth. The man is serving 6 months in jail. Just an example.

The thing with me is can they really prove and did he actually give MJ the drugs that killed him or did MJ take them in excess without the doctors knowledge. It just doesn't make sense that doctor got a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a personal physician to one of the most recognized people in the world, make 2 million a year and for sure get recognition would be so careless :shrug: just doesn't add up for me, therefore yes I believe he is guilty of something but not murder.. i just don't buy it ..JMO :flower:

I don't work in medicine, but my family members who work in ER say that the medication he gave him isn't used by their hospital without monitoring and a crash cart nearby. MJ may have offered him alot of money and requested that, but the doctor should have known better. MJ shouldn't have had access to the drugs in the first place.

The thing with me is can they really prove and did he actually give MJ the drugs that killed him or did MJ take them in excess without the doctors knowledge. It just doesn't make sense that doctor got a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a personal physician to one of the most recognized people in the world, make 2 million a year and for sure get recognition would be so careless :shrug: just doesn't add up for me, therefore yes I believe he is guilty of something but not murder.. i just don't buy it ..JMO :flower:

Maybe it was that pressure that pushed his hand into doing what MJ wanted/told him to do. Like if you wont do it, I'll find someone who will kinda thing.

I saw a snippet of the trial yesterday and the guy was in tears, and I truly wish he didn't have to go through this in the public eye. It was awful to watch . x

Maybe it was that pressure that pushed his hand into doing what MJ wanted/told him to do. Like if you wont do it, I'll find someone who will kinda thing.

But then a responsible doctor should say well find someone else then. He couldnt control Michael Jackson's actions nor could he control if another doctor gave him the drugs but he could control his actions, whether he supplied them, or if they were in easy reach of MJ.

The thing with that is, he knew MJ had an issue with this drug, so even if MJ self administered those drugs should not of been left where he could of got his hands on them. And lets be honest why on earth was he ordering drugs that are only to be given in hospital if he wasnt going to give it to to Michael Jackson?

Maybe he want the 'once in a lifetime opportunity to be a personal physician to one of the most recognized people in the world, make 2 million a year ' so much he was willing to do any thing that MJ said in order to keep the job. But as a doctor he had a responsibility to say no.

I saw a snippet of the trial yesterday and the guy was in tears, and I truly wish he didn't have to go through this in the public eye. It was awful to watch . x

why? he wasn't complaining when he was getting paid nearly 1million$ a year.

:thumbup: i agree i think its disgusting, letting the world watch. how awful. i refuse to watch it.

why? he wasn't complaining when he was getting paid nearly 1million$ a year.

yah I know what you mean, and I do believe in accountability, but we all make mistakes, we all make bad choices, but most of us lucky enough in that we are not subject to public scrutiny. I find it hard to sit and watch someone else's humiliation.

I dont think we will ever know the truth and I dont think people will ever be happy with the outcome unless the doctor is done for murder.. Its a sad thing I did not like MJ tbh never liked his music or him as a person.. If the doctor did wrong he should be charged for what he did wrong, but he cannot be held accountable for all of MJ's actions and problems

I think he should be permanently stripped of his medical license and also should get a jail term for at the very least manslaughter

Propfol is a hospital only medication used for surgery or to induce coma in ITU, this DR knew this which is why too obtain it he lied saying he ran a clinic in california to get around the restrictions, now if it had been just once then maybe you could argue 'error in judgement' but this went on for months and months, this is a HUGE gross misconduct on his part, I find it hard too believe that in the state MJ was in at the time that he would have been able too hang & connect the drug (it is an IV drug so needs too go into a vein). Either way, regardless of who administered that final dose .... the DR was the one at fault as he was the medical professional and the drugs should NEVER have been in the house in the first place

I think he was driven by money, he was being paid an obscene amount and maybe feared of losing this job/money if he didn't follow MJ's wish's (I think MJ was pushing for more and more drugs over time)

well thats my thoughts anyway

Even if that is the case he had a duty to himself as a doctor to be professsional I know that if I were in that position no matter how much money he tried to throw at me i'd refuse because I wouldnt be able to live with myself and for me that the most important thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->