dr who

I'm a whovian - ish. I've not seen any old ones, no idea who the Doctor was when I was little, and wasn't over struck on Eccleston's portrayal. Loved both Tennant and Smith, will miss Matt greatly. He was so funny. Just had a good giggle at the above video. Favourite companions? Rose with Tennant and Amy & Rory with Smith.

Sorry you sound like a fangirl who likes the eye candy x

I'm a whovian - ish. I've not seen any old ones, no idea who the Doctor was when I was little, and wasn't over struck on Eccleston's portrayal. Loved both Tennant and Smith, will miss Matt greatly. He was so funny. Just had a good giggle at the above video. Favourite companions? Rose with Tennant and Amy & Rory with Smith.

please, everyone is allowed to feel and like whatever they like or love about the show, however they wish to do it..

this thread is to talk anything anyone wants about dr who...no matter how they like it.......that is the reason I made the thread,,,:)

I love dr who and am willing to talk about any aspect of it...i can talk dr who for days LOL

so even if she just likes the eye candy.....that is A ok with me :)

Its nice to have something pretty to look at every now and again....just because its science fiction adding a bit of spice here and there is fine by me :)

welcome to you and to her....

anyone excited about the new season to start...anyone know when its starting..im reading different things in different places..and i really dont want to wait to the summer to watch my fav show in the entire world...:( (pout) :cry:

I've only watched Eccleston, Tennant and Smith. Doesn't make me less of a fan. But I was born after the other series. :)
Personally I have seen bits and pieces of old doctors but I find Matt Smith absolutely perfect in the role :( I think he's a real loss.

I've only watched Eccleston, Tennant and Smith. Doesn't make me less of a fan. But I was born after the other series. :)
Personally I have seen bits and pieces of old doctors but I find Matt Smith absolutely perfect in the role :( I think he's a real loss.

we always feel a loss when the dr regenerates but you soon see you start to fall in love with the new doc as he goes along :)

its the whole thing of it...lol

but yea we morn for a bit at first :hugs:

please, everyone is allowed to feel and like whatever they like or love about the show, however they wish to do it..

this thread is to talk anything anyone wants about dr who...no matter how they like it.......that is the reason I made the thread,,,:)

I love dr who and am willing to talk about any aspect of it...i can talk dr who for days LOL

Its nice to have something pretty to look at every now and again....just because its science fiction adding a bit of spice here and there is fine by me :)

anyone excited about the new season to start...anyone know when its starting..im reading different things in different places..and i really dont want to wait to the summer to watch my fav show in the entire world...:( (pout) :cry:[/QUOT

I think it's usually Easter is it not?

anyone excited about the new season to start...anyone know when its starting..im reading different things in different places..and i really dont want to wait to the summer to watch my fav show in the entire world...:( (pout) :cry:[/QUOT

I think it's usually Easter is it not?

someone said its around april...but that just seems so far for a WHO lover at this point..lol its seems like its from here to mars, then again with a tardus that is two seconds :p

questions for everyone....

what is ur favorite regeneration...not who but the actual way he regenerated and why :)

will be interesting to hear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->