draw something...

Added everyone where it let me, I need more people to play with so I can get more colours! Do any of you click on the random player, and play with various randomers? I do :blush:

Yes lol!! I literally have about 30 games going LOL i don't know where I find the time :blush:

xo

I've been addicted for a while :)

Add me - my username is Piggywinkle-

Don't forget the hyphen! Oh, and if you get stuck, don't just write the word lol I've had to delete loads of games with randomers as they were doing this on every turn just to get coins! Naughty! :)

I've been addicted for a while :)

Add me - my username is Piggywinkle-

Don't forget the hyphen! Oh, and if you get stuck, don't just write the word lol I've had to delete loads of games with randomers as they were doing this on every turn just to get coins! Naughty! :)

I get this too. I don't mind the occasional one, but some people are ridiculous :dohh:

I don't mind the occasional one but I don't see the point in playing when people can't even be arsed to draw at all and just write the blummin words on every turn - they don't last long on my games list :)

I'll add you Piggywinkle!

Ohh nooo Ellie :cry: That's pants!!!

xo

Doea anyone have a stylus for the ipad and if so, is it any good?

my sister has the stylus for the galaxy s2...whether they're the same or not idk but i do know that they're not too bad. not amazing either, but gives u more view and xontrol than having ur whole hand in the way. takes a bit of getting used to as well

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->