Dreaded tww turning into a four week wait..

Katieliz21

Reaction score
So, I've been tracking my cycles consistently for the last 6 months..they are usually between 34-40 days.
This cycle started on 8/1 and I think I od around the 24 because EVERY cycle as soon as I see EWCM I get AF 16 days later..(also this cycle i noticed some spotting with my ewcm, which is new for me & after seeing the ewcm three days later I started noticing some weird cramping/pinching all over my abdomen but more consistently on the lower left side..which is still going on just not as sharp or as often as when I first noticed it) but so far AF has been a no show and I'm on cycle day 41..And I took a test this morning and it was a bfn..it's such a helpless feeling when your tww becomes longer than 2 weeks..if I'm not going to get my bfp I wish AF would just hurry up..

:(. I am sorry. I would call the gyn at two weeks late just to get everything checked. Lol that's a lie. I call at 3 days late haha. But I am so sorry you're have been waiting so long. My only guess is you ovulated later then usual or a cyst, hence my suggestion to see a gyn. But you did mention 40 days isn't too far off from the norm so hopefully you get an answer in the next few days and it is the one you want :)

So, I've been tracking my cycles consistently for the last 6 months..they are usually between 34-40 days.
This cycle started on 8/1 and I think I od around the 24 because EVERY cycle as soon as I see EWCM I get AF 16 days later..(also this cycle i noticed some spotting with my ewcm, which is new for me & after seeing the ewcm three days later I started noticing some weird cramping/pinching all over my abdomen but more consistently on the lower left side..which is still going on just not as sharp or as often as when I first noticed it) but so far AF has been a no show and I'm on cycle day 41..And I took a test this morning and it was a bfn..it's such a helpless feeling when your tww becomes longer than 2 weeks..if I'm not going to get my bfp I wish AF would just hurry up..

Any news yet? I too am now in a three week wait! It is so frustrating and I'm still getting BFN on every test!

Oh no!! It's so rubbish when it's past your AF date and you just have to wait around not knowing. Keep us updated, seems like there's a few of us in the same boat. I'm due AF today/tomorrow but had what I think must have been IB this time last week!

Hello ladies, I too, am driving myself nuts! WTH, so excited when the TWW is done and then... nothing!

Looking forward to see what everyone else gets as results! Baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->