Dream holidays...

Malaysia
Vietnam
Cambodia
china
Australia
Guatemala
Belize
Ecuador (specifically Galapagos Islands)
Iceland
Trans-Siberian from Moscow-Beijing via Mongolia
Japan
Fiji / Vanuatu

ummmm that's most of it I think

Ahhh so many places.

The dream holiday of my life was to go to Hong Kong and see where I was born. It was all planned, went last February. Wasn't the same due to circumstances but worth it. Would love to go again when things are different.

I'd love to see New Zealand, we had a stopover in it but due to time and travel plans didn't get out of the airport. Dubai is another place I'd love to visit

So many places! Number one is I'd love to go to New York - especially at Christmas.

Great Barrier Reef
Iceland - glaciers and hot springs
The Amazon
Barcelona (fairly achievable now)

I love the culture of certain cities (love Paris) but I think I'm probably mostly drawn to places with amazing landscapes and natural attractions. Had an amazing trip to South Africa and the best bits were going on safari and then being in a bar on the beach at night while there was an amazing lightning storm across thr sea (never seen anything like it, was so intense, we saw dozens of strikes probably 100+ and close enough to feel the electricity).

I want to go back to cape verde
I want to go back to cyprus

id love to visit
Australia
New zealand
new orleans
Disneyland florida

hubby wants to see japan

I'd love to go to China and spend months touring the countryside.

Think my list is growing after this thread :)

I love to travel (although hate flying) & have been fortunate enough to go on some amazing holidays.

I desperately want to visit Antarctica though and spend a bit of time in Japan. Would also go back to Italy any time, I love Italy!

Hubby and I want to drive across America, we hope to do this when the kids are grown up. When we have the finances we are going to do a Californian driving holiday driving from San Francisco down to LA and nipping over to Las Vegas/Grand Canyon (flying)

Currently we are planning our honeymoon for next year (better late than never!), hubby really wants to do Dubai but I'm liking the idea of the Italian lakes, I will probably let him win for once!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->