Dream interpretations?

x__amour

Mommy.
Reaction score
Not sure where this would belong but does anyone interpret or know anyone that does dreams? I've had these 2 dreams back to back that I can't shake but online dream dictionaries won't help.

Anyone? :flower:

What are the dreams about x

It's funny because I still remember exactly what they're about.

The first one, I was pregnant with my second, a little boy. They tried to let me have a VBAC and my uterus started ripping from my EMCS. They refused to do another c-section. The little boy passed away in my tummy...

The second one was with my LO and I had given her up for adoption. I was visiting her and she came up to me saying, "Mama!" and the adoptive mother said, "No, Tori! That's NOT mama, that's Shannon. She will never be your mother."

:cry:

I'm not expert but I did some research some time ago as I was having terrible nightmares. Your first dream tells me that you are scared of having a bad experience in your second birth. Maybe you had a bad experience in your first and it seems to have traumatized you a bit? You have to try and think positive that it is not going to happen again Hun. My birth was also a bit horrible but it doesn't mean that second time is not going to be a great experience.:hugs:

Second dream tells me that you are somehow scared of losing your baby or not being good enough for her. When the woman tells you she will never be your mother it seems to me that you are not confident in being a good mommy for her? Oh hun, please don't worry you are the world to your little girl I'm sure and i bet she loves you to bits.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->