Dream, thoughts please!!!!

afwifey

Expecting #1
Reaction score
I am currently almost 12 weeks pg. My OBGYN won't see you until you are 12 weeks. My first appointment is Friday!!!! I can't wait. I have been so miserably sick, all day everyday. Up until about a week ago. I also have been having an extreme amount of dreams about anything. Well about a week ago when the nausea stopped I started getting really light headed and dizzy everytime I get up. Think it's just blood pressure dropping. Well the night I started with the dizziness I had a dream that my DH and myself were at the doctors office and they couldn't find a heartbeat. I had miscarried. I woke up and just feel sick to my stomach. I just don't know what to think, my all day nausea is gone but still feel some nausea during the day. And every day since the dream I see this small white like mist a couple times a day. I am freaking out about going Friday for the appointment, and if something did happen my DH has to leave after the appointment for military reasons. Ugg... what do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->