Dream

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
This didn't quite fit anywhere, so I thought I'd give it it's own thread :)
I'm feeling a little sad today. Nothing major!

I had a dream last night that I had a little girl, not only that, my mum was there holding her. :cry:
The dream felt so real! I had a little cry this morning.........I miss my mum so much, I wish she could share in everything that is going on :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just realized over the weekend while my MIL was here that my mother would never meet our LO. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I just realized over the weekend while my MIL was here that my mother would never meet our LO. :cry:

It's so hard isn't it? She is one of the 2 (DH the other) most important people that I would want involved.

:hugs: Brooke :hugs:

Eva and Brooke :hugs::hugs::hugs:

You can tell the little ones stories about your mums, and show them pictures so they know about their Gran.:hugs:

oh dear, hugs to you both.
So sad to lose a parent, not much worse in the world I recon.

so now is not the moment to share my dream?? coz I came on here to tell you I dreamed I bd with OH and peed on him by mistake!! But that would be a cheap attempt to make you laugh and cheer you up so I´ll keep it to myself.

Thank you Nats! Nothing like a golden shower to lift the mood! Lol

I might have mentioned this before, but I only have one pic of my mother; I had my house flood about 6 years ago and I lost most of my personal property bc I stupidly stored it in my garage. My family has ome, but said I could have them when they die, lol.

They've not been too forthcoming with them...we all had a big falling out when my mother went into hospice. She had pancreatic cancer, no cure and we knew it was terminal. But, when I made the decision to stop treatment, I had her POA, it all got very ugly...somments like "you couldn't wait to pull the plug, could you?"

They were spread out over three different states; came in town long enough to piss me off, lol.

I'm with you ladies on this one...:cry:

My mom's passed on 10 years ago. We were so close. I miss her something terrible. She did get to meet my eldest, he was 4 months when she died. But I so wish she could've met my other two as well, especially my little girl.

Dachsundmom, I'm sorry it ended all so badly for you. Must've been a horrible time in your life.

Yes....my SIL had some judgements of her own when we had to put my father in hospice....:grr: but, I can't imagine going thru it alone....I had my siblings and DH....:hugs:

Eva...sorry you don't have your mother around.... :hugs:

They've not been too forthcoming with them...we all had a big falling out when my mother went into hospice. She had pancreatic cancer, no cure and we knew it was terminal. But, when I made the decision to stop treatment, I had her POA, it all got very ugly...somments like "you couldn't wait to pull the plug, could you?"

So sorry Hun u had to go thru that ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you Nats! Nothing like a golden shower to lift the mood! Lol

I might have mentioned this before, but I only have one pic of my mother; I had my house flood about 6 years ago and I lost most of my personal property bc I stupidly stored it in my garage. My family has ome, but said I could have them when they die, lol.

What? :cry: What on earth are they doing?

OMG :hugs::hugs:

They are holding a grudge, lol. It's a lot to do with their feeling for my father, which I cannot deny them, but they cannot separate the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->