• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dreams about husbands?

bdawn8403

TTC After A Loss
Reaction score
I have increasingly had some dreams about my husband either cheating on me or leaving me. They are also very vivid. Lets just start out by saying I trust my husband completely. He is too lazy to try and find someone else or even have sex with another woman :haha:

Anyway, one dream I have had twice was we were driving, I was driving, him in the passenger and some blonde woman in the back seat. I swerve to avoid hitting some animal and almost hit a tree or pole instead. I am so shook up that we switch and he drives. Then the woman in the back begins bitchin about how we should've been to our destination by now. My husband tells her to be quiet and a little more considerate to me because of what just happened. Then I look at him and ask "and why are you dating her?" He looks at me and says "I don't know......because she has great breasts". (He isn't a boob man btw) and I say to him "yeah but mine are better" and he agrees and then we exchange some dirty words and he tries to find a place to pull over to....you know. He is looking back and forth and shouts "I found a place" and he turns the opposite direction of the road and we fly off into a ravine.

At the time he turns off the road in my dream I tell myself, my actual self because at that point I know I'm dreaming, I say "oh great now is the falling part" and of course I feel it.

WTF???

Then this morning I had another that we had a fight, I took off to LA was partying with some random celebs and I texted him asking if we had broke up and he texted back calling me a psycho b*tch and calling me all kinds of names, telling me about a pink and brown shirt I had bought him that he lied about liking and would never wear and that I lied about being the father of the baby that we lost.

I don't even know what thats about. I have had many others in the past and I am sure its because of the ttc causing friction between us and more arguments, until recently we never fought. He just wants us to conceive naturally and spontaneous and I am trying to work with him by telling him the week I should O and letting him pick the 2 days to BD that way its a surprise to me and he would be good to go with no issues or pressure. He still doesn't want to know the week but the problem is, he has almost no sex drive and I can't get him to have sex with me all the time so how can I talk him into 2x a week without him knowing what its for???

Ugh men!!!

I am always having dreams about my DH. I have actually woken up sobbing in the middle of the night a few times. DH just says "Was it me again?" I nod and he cuddles me. Its a bit of a joke now that he is such an asshole in my dreams. Sometimes they are pretty dumb, like the time he bought Macca's for everyone but me!

I am always having dreams about my DH. I have actually woken up sobbing in the middle of the night a few times. DH just says "Was it me again?" I nod and he cuddles me. Its a bit of a joke now that he is such an asshole in my dreams. Sometimes they are pretty dumb, like the time he bought Macca's for everyone but me!

I have always had dreams about my husband and up until recently they were all sex dreams. He was always much nicer in my dreams than he was in real life. He is an asshole in real life, has issues with emotions or showing affection :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->