Dreams..........

babycakes76

Reaction score
Hubby told me that i woke up last night complaining that the flies were getting to me and got out of bed and went to the loo!!

Strange!! I have never ever done this before and i don't recall having a dream about flies, lol!!

I know they say you can start having vivid dreams when preggars.......

Anyone elsa have experiences like this?

Unfortunately I have had alot of dreams that DH is cheating. :dohh: They are always so real that I wake up SO pissed at my DH. :blush::rofl: It is ridiculous but these dreams are just so real!

I am just waiting for the great sex dreams all these books say I'm supposed to get! :rofl::rofl: That would make up for the other dreams. :rofl:

Im always having weird dreams lately. usually about being chased or being in pain. I think the thought of giving birth is playing on my mind a little more lately.

I've been having dreams of her as a newborn. She is up all night with the poops and throwing up and I am alone and get no sleep day after day. I cry in my dream and just watch her throw up and scream and cry and poop over and over....because nothing I could do would help!!!! Haha

I've had sooo many wierd dreams recently...... in the latest I was at Vatican city, on stage, showing the crowds how to exfoliate a man's face............ Go figure!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->