Dreams !!!!!

goodness - i have dreams at night-time and i dream throughout the day.....in fact, sometimes it is all that i can think of !

maybe i've completely lost it! :D :rofl

:hugs:

im forever dreaming about being pregnant.having an 8 month pregnant friend isnt helping me either lol

Ive been having so many baby dreams lately nearly every night, most im pregnant and wake up just before i get to see the baby and in alll i have a boy! this morning my OH woke me to say bye before he went to work and i said to him "its a boy":blush:. the funny thing is my OH has been having dreams too and has now said that maybe it wouldn be so bad having a baby now, and im the one that has to say we have to wait. but have decided that if it happens it happens but im not activly trying and am using protection so wont happen really hehe but yh just though id share !

any of you ladies had dreams or even your OH having dreams making them change their mind ???

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I had a whole load of baby dreams a few weeks agol. I had a dream I was preggers and soooo excited. The dream felt so unbelievably real, that when I woke up I was like, "omg, I have to tell everyone" and then reality hit that it was just a dream. :cry:

ggrrr :growlmad: don't you really hate dreams sometimes?

ggrrr :growlmad: don't you really hate dreams sometimes?

YES! and I thought it might have been a premonition since last year I had a dream that we were having 2 feet of snow and 4 days later - we had a blizzard which produced 2 ft of snow.

i love snow.....we don't get much snow where i live anymore though....used to as kids.....:cry:

I used to love the snow because it almost always meant no school. But no, not now! :cry: I still have to get to work and if I don't then I have to use vacation time. I had to use 3 vacation days before the end of January this year! I was not happy.

I used to have a recurring dream that I was on own trying to give birth and no-one would help me!! That was dead scary.!

Yes I've had lots of baby dreams, unfortunately we didn't decide to TTC earlier because of them. If I had my way, we would've! :rofl:

Yes I've had lots of baby dreams, unfortunately we didn't decide to TTC earlier because of them. If I had my way, we would've! :rofl:

Hiya Jewels :hi: Haven't seen you around. How are you?

Hey Chris, I'm doing good - just wishing it was Friday!! How about you?

Same, wishing it was Friday too. This seemed like a reallllly long week and I'm just ready to be done with it.

Hey Chris, I'm doing good - just wishing it was Friday!! How about you?

Same, wishing it was Friday too. This seemed like a reallllly long week and I'm just ready to be done with it.

Well the good thing is not much longer!!! Yay!! :happydance:

Especially when you do anything BUT work! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"