Dreams

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
I had a horrible dream last night that someone kidnapped my 3 yr old daughter! I am so afraid of losing my children that I am having nightmares about it :cry:

aww :hugs: my lovely. I too am having horribe dreams at the moment, but not about my little girl, more about me loosing the plot.... i hope its not a sign of things to come :wacko:

awe hun i think stress and grief just do terrible things to us!!! i have so many crazy dreams sinc losing Lily and alot of the time they wake me up so im exhausted when i get up in the morning! i found taking a bath and drinking herbal tea throughout the evening really helped me relax and i stopped googling everything and anything about late mc and ttc again, it was driving me crazy!

hope you get a sound sleep with only good dreams of your lovely angel and kids xxxxxx

I have lots of dreams since loosing Archie, sometimes nothing really to do with loosing him, but always very strange. I still have ones relating to the day we went to collect him after the hospital had lost him, I suppose they're more like nightmares. I'm like Jojo I dream so much some nights that I'm exhausted the next day, I really feel like I've been working all night. And I don't know if anyones like me, I dream WHEN I manage to sleep. I don't sleep very well at all these days.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->