Dreamt I had my baby and now I'm really keen for her to get here!!!

katsbump

Reaction score
I've felt a lot of anxiety about what will happen once my baby is here because I'm just a really anxious person. I worry that something will be wrong or go wrong. I've also never really been able to imagine what it will be like to have my baby here or what she'll be like cuz I'm an ftm and it's all totally new. Anyway, I had this wonderful dream last night that I had her and she was perfect and I loved her so much. Anyone else had a really nice dream about their baby? I'm surprised that I haven't had more, good or bad. I really want to meet her!!!!!

I had one the other night! I was lying in my bed and it was dark and my husband handled our baby daughter to us, all swaddled up and she looked at me with these big dark blue eyes and the love I felt was OUT OF THIS WORLD!

I think she'd got here early cos then I started to feel a bit panicky and was telling hubby to get all my pregnancy books so I could read up on how to breast-feed right. Plus we hadn't got a mattress for our moses basket yet so was freaking out about that. But beyond the anxiety, I woke up feeling so happy.

Yeah I dreamt I had my baby boy, it was all a bit weird, I was in a room with one of my work colleagues who also was having a baby (not in real life)..and we both gave birth at the same time. My little man was gorgeous and healthy though, it was a nice dream even if it was a little strange!

My baby was already walking in mine, too, so somewhat strange as well but very reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->