Dress for a wedding

carbafe

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm hoping for some help. I have a very good friends wedding in May and my brothers in August. I need a nice dress I can breastfeed in. I don't mind spending a bit but don't want a maternity dress ! ( I really don't understand why actual nursing dresses are usually always maternity dresses !) Can anyone suggest a nice summery dress which would work for feeding. As they are special weddings I want to look nice :)

Babes with Babies always has lovely dresses - https://babeswithbabies.com/section_details.aspx?section=Breastfeeding+Dresses&section_id=24 Not too bad price wise.

I've just bought a dress from debut in debenhams for my little girls christening next month. It's not a nursing dress but it's a soft jersey with a wrap over front so easy to feed in. It's black and pink and was £99 - if you search you should find it. I think it's gorgeous.

Maxi dress! They have nice stretchy tops! If you get one without straps then you could wear a nice cardi over the top to help cover up, a wrap around cardi would work well (especially the short ones that look good with them) or the ones with straps normally have a cross over front

Stalking as I have a wedding to go to in two weeks!

Thanks ladies I will check them out. I have a babes with babies cholette dress which I got on eBay I wore it at Christmas and to a wedding in January and although is a lovely dress it is quiet loose and I feel it is sort of maternity too. I would love to feel glamorous and not frumpy but it is proving a challenge !

Edit had a look at babes with babies and they have some new styles so will go look properly later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->