Drink Suggestions, Please!

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
I recently discovered a bottle of my powdered juice is about 400 Cal. :dohh: But I can't drink straight water because I hate the taste of it. Pop has wayy less Cal., but a ton of sugar so that can't be good for you. Straight milk is disgusting, I love chocolate soy milk - but it's really expensive.

Can anybody give me some ideas on what I can drink to stay hydrated, but not take in a disturbing number of calories or sugar? :p

Yep. I'm a picky little punk :rofl:

i drink diet coke, hardley any sugar. but has caffiene and other nasty stuff. as long as you dont drink it all the time. x

i drink diet coke, hardley any sugar. but has caffiene and other nasty stuff. as long as you dont drink it all the time. x

DH is all paranoid about diet pops, cause they contain aspartame, which gives you brain cancer :dohh:

The big thing about aspartame is it's a type of poison. So.. yeah. Poison usually isnt that good for you, :b

Try flavoured water, or adding a slice of lemon/raspberries/some other random fruit to regular tap water. Makes it taste a bit better. Juice usually dehydrates you quicker anyway, because of the sugar content. Sports drinks, like gatorade, are good because they give you electrolytes, which you lose when you sweat, and electrolytes help keep you hydrated. In fact, if you have a hangover, a bottle of gatorade and some tylenol might work faster than water and tylenol, because the gatorade will hydrate you faster.

Water with lemon

What about mineral with water berries in it? mmm!!

Cranberry juice :mrgreen: - tastes good watered down IMO also if you can't handle the taste of it straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->