Drinking alcohol after birth.....

i agree with nikky/nicky (sorry!) how on earth are you supposed to care for a newborn baby when you've been drinking for four hours, pub should have chucked them out, i would've done. it's sad when others have to tell you the right thing to do though, isn't it?

Wonder why they even decided to become moms! That's just insane.

That's awful!! Nothing wrong with having a couple of drinks, but to get too drunk to walk while you're looking after your newborn baby??!! I was worried enough about doing something wrong when I was completely sober!

I dont see the problem with them going out, but getting leathered whilst having 2 new babies in their care? Thats a bit different.

xxx

I truly believe that no matter what age, you should NEVER drink around a child. You might get used to it and think it's okay but if you drink around your children they will think it's okay.. Especially bringing a baby into a pub! Maybe one glass of wine is one thing if you're out to dinner, but that is just sick!

I truly believe that no matter what age, you should NEVER drink around a child. You might get used to it and think it's okay but if you drink around your children they will think it's okay.. Especially bringing a baby into a pub! Maybe one glass of wine is one thing if you're out to dinner, but that is just sick!

Took the words right out of my mouth! I'm going to breastfeed though so I won't be drinking at all.. Nevermind the fact that I'm not even the legal drinking age yet.:lol:

Guh... that's plain trashy in my opinion. I feel guilty even THINKING about alcohol right now, hah.

Wow that's sick ! Taking your babies to the pub?

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a drink or two soon after giving birth, as long as there is someone sober to look after baby. My mother came over for the weekend a couple of weeks after I gave birth, she took care of Josh even at night so we could go out and have fun with our friends. But I would NEVER drink knowing I'm the one in charge!!!! That's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->