Drinking the bath water ??

1st_baby

My son has gotten into this weird fetish :rofl: he will dip his head in the bath and drink the water or bubbles lol and then gets all excited like its a drug :rofl::rofl:

any body else go through this lol i tried giving him his sippy cup but he didnt want it he wanted the bath water ??

Well if you think thats wierd, my nephew used to lick the swimming pool floor!!!:sick: Don't know why, but if you let go of his hand, he just knealt down and licked it, or if my sister took her eye of him in the pool, he'd swim to the side and lick it!!! Why oh why??!!!

Caitlyn does it too and if I say Caitlyn.... and pull her up she giggles :rofl:

zane grabs his flannel and sucks all the water out of that and eats bubbles off his hands lol but he wont drink water the normal way lol

lol ok so my child is normal lol

yeah toria thats what max dose and then laughs his lil bum off at me

elinor drinks the bath water too lol.. and eats the bubbles....she says nom nom nom and stuffs them in...and then says MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just tonight Alasdair started picking up his little pot when it was full of bath water and drinking it. I put some cold tap water in there instead thinking he was just thirsty and he looked at me like I was nuts. :saywhat:

Babies are strange little things!

Urgh this is my hate!! Both my two do it!!! Thing is they share a bath aswell so its twice as dirty!!!
And they also laugh if i tell them no!! :dohh: x

Sorry, I thought this was another thread called "My baby is weird"

:rofl:

I'm joking, Grace doesn't do anything cute like that

jack grabs his sponge with water and bubbles on and eats it but that it, funny tho

no the one time Hannah did it she choked and coughed and than cried........loudly :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->